The benefits of membership in DBA International are invaluable. With more than 575 member companies worldwide, DBA International offers countless opportunities to develop your business and career at the local, national and international level.
- Business Development: DBA International provides our members with many opportunities to meet new individuals and strengthen relationships through its annual conference, DBA’s “members-only” Executive Summit, various speaking opportunities, plus participation in regional events and leadership opportunities on DBA task forces and committees.
- Alliances with National and International Organizations: DBA works to open up new markets and asset classes for our members to help grow business opportunities and build strategic partnerships.
- Certification – The Gold Standard of the Industry: DBA International created the Receivables Management Certification Program to be a uniform industry standard designed to exceed state and federal requirements through standards that stress responsible consumer protection and increased transparency. The certification program resounds with regulators, legislators, industry professionals and consumers as an example of an industry doing its part to ensure accountability.
- Advocacy: DBA is the voice of the debt buying industry across the country educating legislators, attorneys general and federal and state agencies about the unintended consequences of many consumer-backed bills. DBA advocates for legislation that is fair to both creditors and consumers alike.
- Educational Programs: Members stay up-to-date on all state and federal laws. As an approved CEC and CLE provider, DBA ensures our members receive credits toward certification and/or professional development.
- Staying Informed:It’s not what we know, but what you know . . . and when you know it. DBA sends regular and timely communications designed to keep members apprised of the latest news, including new state and federal laws, regulatory changes, legal actions and similar items that could impact your business.