Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
DBA remains committed to building productive, collaborative and beneficial relationships between members, industry leaders and those that work in and provide goods and services to the accounts receivable community. Sponsorship opportunities are available at DBA’s Annual Conference, Executive Summit and myriad educational programs. In addition, we can customize a sponsorship opportunity to best meet the needs of your organization.
Sponsors of DBA International events and programs gain visibility for their organization, demonstrate their support of the industry, and contribute to the overall success of events and programs.
A full suite of sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities exist, including:
- 20th Anniversary Conference – February 7-9, 2017, Aria, Las Vegas
- Webinars – Opportunities available for the 2017 education term
- Advertising – Includes website, biannual magazine and newsletter
We will work with you to create the perfect combination of opportunity and exposure! Contact DBA’s Event & Sales Manager Sylvia Done at (916) 482-2462 or email@example.com.
20th Anniversary Celebration Sponsorship!
Help us celebrate 20 years of setting the standard in the receivables management industry, expanding opportunities, and building the connections necessary for a thriving business practice. We have a unique opportunity for your company to demonstrate its appreciation of and commitment to the DBA International membership. For an additional $5,000, sponsors at the bronze-level and above can be recognized as a 20th Anniversary Sponsor.
20th Anniversary Sponsor benefits include:
- Special recognition as an Anniversary Sponsor at the 2017 20th Annual DBA International Conference
- Recognition as a 20th Anniversary Sponsor in the following media channels:
- Signage at the 2017 20th Annual Conference and Executive Summit
- DBA, the Magazine (October 2016, April 2017, October 2017)
- DBA mid-month newsletter (September 2016 thru December 2017)
- DBA International website
- Acknowldgements in at least two email blast prior to the conference with link to your company’s website
- Recognition from the podium at the 20th Annual Conference and Executive Summit
- Anniversary sponsor ribbon at the Annual Conference and Executive Summit
Exhibitor opportunities exist at DBA International’s Annual Conference each year where we showcase up to 125 exhibiting companies at this highly regarded and well-attended three day conference. View the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus.
2016 Annual Conference Exhibit Fees
* For member rates to apply, exhibiting company must be a member at time of 2016 Annual Conference.
A minimum deposit of fifty (50) percent of the booth fee is required to hold booth space with remaining balance due by October 1.
- Back and side draping
- One 7″ x 44″ booth ID sign
- One 6′ skirted table, two chairs, wastebasket
- Company listing and product/service description in the on-site program book
- Recognition on conference website
- Two (2) full Annual Conference registrations per 10×10 booth, four (4) per 10×20, or eight (8) per 20×20