Education Requirements for Certification
Applicants seeking the Certified Receivables Compliance Professional (CRCP) designation must complete continuing education on approved subject matter from DBA International and/or one of its Authorized Education Providers*. Applicants receive continuing education certificates upon the completion of approved education programs. These certificates must be included with your CRCP application.
CRCP Education Requirements (for individual certification)
- 24 credits every two years; must be completed prior to initial and renewal certification
- A maximum of 16 credits every two years can be granted for Online Education/Webinars
- Six (6) of the 24 credits required for initial and renewal certification must be obtained from specific classes listed below
- Education credits can be obtained through DBA International live and online education programs, live and online education programs provided by DBA-authorized education providers (see list below) or any education provider offering education on approved subject matter
Six of the 24 credits required for initial certification must be obtained from the two below courses:
- Introductory Survey Course on Debt Buying (4) – offered at all DBA International conferences and a recorded version of this program is available online.
- Industry Ethics (2) – offered at all DBA International conferences and also available online.
Six of the 24 credits required for renewal certification must be obtained from the two below courses:
- Current Issues in Debt Buying (4) – offered at all DBA International conferences.
- Ethics (2) – offered at all DBA International conferences and also available online.
Find information on Authorized Education Providers.
RFP: Education Providers
DBA International is seeking proposals from qualified companies, schools, and associations who wish to be an Authorized Provider of Continuing Education Credits for the DBA International Receivables Management Certification Program. Click here to download the RFP.
If you have a question or need further guidance on DBA International’s Receivables Management Certification Program, please contact DBA at (916) 482-2462 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.